Neuroflux collects some personal data about our business associates. We also use analytics on our website in order to have more specific information of its usage and visibility.
In this Privacy Notice, we explain you more specifically what data we collect on you and how we use this data. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 24 August 2018.
Neuroflux Oy (“Neuroflux”, “we”, “us”, “our”)
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are the purposes and the legal basis for processing personal data?
We only process personal data if such data is necessary in order to carry out the following purposes:
- Managing contacts
- We may process your data and contact you to manage your initial contact and/or to maintain the relationships with our clients, partners and other interest groups. In this case, the data processing is based on our legitimate interest to ensure the appropriate maintaining of our business relationships.
- Analysing and developing our websites
- We collect and process data via cookies to develop the usability and marketing of our website by analysing its usage. This data processing is based on our legitimate interest to get adequate information to improve the visibility of our website. You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest and you can block cookies from your browser settings. You may read more about cookies in section 9.
3. What are the regular sources of information
Personal data is collected either directly from you or during the course of your service use. We collect and process data that
- you give us when you contact us by e-mail or by phone, for example
- are collected through cookies and similar technologies when you visit our website
4. What personal data do we collect?
We process the following data:
- Contact details (name, email, phone number and company)
- Data collected by cookies when you use our website (for example your IP address, operating system, device identifier and features, web browser, and proxy server)
5. Is the data disclosed to third parties and who are the recipients?
As a main rule, we do not disclose personal data to third parties. Despite this, we may be required to disclose data on you to third parties, such as authorities, in individual situations like when the disclosure is mandatory under applicable laws.
Despite the above, we outsource the processing of personal data to some third party service providers to store and analyze the data. In such case we ensure that your personal data is processed and protected appropriately and in compliance with applicable laws and this Privacy Notice.
6. Is the data transferred outside the European Union or European Economic Area?
We store the data on Google’s & LeadFeeder’s servers outside the EU or EEA. Google participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. You can read more about Google’s privacy notice here https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can read more from LeadFeeder’s privacy and security summary from https://help.leadfeeder.com/en/articles/3561400-gdpr-privacy-and-security-summary
7. How long will the personal data be stored?
Personal data are retained only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. As a general rule, personal data are stored for the duration of the business relationship. The data collected via cookies are stored at most for a period of 26 months from the date of your last visit on our website.
We use the following kinds of cookies:
- Google Tag Manager & Analytics – We use Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager to collect information about the usage of our website. We use this information to create reports of the usage and to develop the website. These cookies collect information about the number of people visiting the website, where the visitors arrive to the website and what websites have they been looking. To find more about these cookies and how Google protects the collected information visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Crisp - We use Crisp to allow our website visitors to chat with us through a chatbox in the website. You can read more about Crisp’s cookie usage by visiting https://help.crisp.chat/en/article/crisp-chatbox-cookie-ip-policy-1147xor/
9. How is the data kept secure?
- Manual data
- We do not process any data manually and we do not have manual register.
- Data in electric form
- We process all personal data confidentially. The right of access to personal data is limited so that access rights are provided only to persons who require access in order to be able to perform their duties.
Neuroflux takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or all other unlawful forms of processing.
10. What are your rights as a data subject?
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data or you would like to make a request concerning your rights, please contact email@example.com. As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right to request access, rectification or erasure of personal data
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, when that is the case, access to the personal data. You also have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. In certain situations, you also have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. This is, for example, when the personal data are no longer necessary.
- Right to restrict or object to processing
- When the data processing is based on legitimate interest, you have the right to object to processing. You may also ask us to restrict processing of your personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- If you consider that we don’t process your personal data appropriately, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that our processing of personal data relating to you infringes applying data protection regulations, you may also complain to a data protection authority. In Finland, this authority is The Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman and you can find the contact details here https://tietosuoja.fi/en.
11. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice due to developing our website and other services. In such case, an updated Privacy Notice is available on our website.